Palo Alto Vineyard Church currently has the following position open.
The facilities specialist at Palo Alto Vineyard Church is a non-exempt, part-time position, responsible for the setup and teardown of church activities and events as directed by church staff and as overseen by the Director of Operations and/or Lead Pastor(s). Currently reports directly to the Director of Operations.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following
- Setup and teardown of seating, tables, equipment, and other church related supplies for regular Sunday morning church services and other church events as needed.
- Proper arrangement of room layout for such events and activities.
- Manage organization of items in storage, and maintain safety regulations.
- Ability to carry heavy loads and manage
liftingand setting down items such as chairs, tables, sound equipment, toys and other furniture.
- Ability to push large carts into and out of long hallways and classrooms.
- Ability to work well with others and communicate issues and concerns immediately and with professionalism.
- Organizational skills.
- Periodic background checks and drug testing may be requested.
- Previous relevant work experience is preferred but not required.
- References will be requested upon applying for the position.
- Sunday morning church service setup and teardown from approximately 7:00 am to 2:00 pm.
- As needed, facilities specialist may be asked to help with setup and teardown of other events.
- Substitute facilities specialists will be asked to work to replace facilities specialists who are unavailable to work.
To apply, please send a cover letter including your reasons for applying, along with a resume to .