Facilities Specialist Aide
The Facilities Specialist Aide at Palo Alto Vineyard Church is a non-exempt, part-time position, responsible for the setup or teardown of church activities and events as directed by church staff and as overseen by the Operations Coordinator.
- Setup or teardown of seating, tables, equipment, and other church related supplies for regular Sunday morning church services and other church events as needed.
- Proper arrangement of room layout for such events and activities.
- Manage organization of items in storage, and maintain safety regulations.
- Ability to carry heavy loads and manage lifting and setting down items such as chairs, tables, sound equipment, toys and other furniture.
- Ability to push large carts into and out of long hallways and classrooms.
- Ability to work well with others and communicate issues and concerns immediately and with professionalism.
- Organizational skills.
- Periodic background checks and drug testing may be requested.
- Previous relevant work experience is preferred but not required.
- References will be requested upon applying for the position.
- Sunday morning church service setup or teardown approximately 2 to 3 hours per week.
- As needed provide help with setup and/or teardown of other events.
Please contact to inquire.